– The Erosion of the Concept of Public Service in Water Concessions – Evidence from Investor-State Arbitration, in Julien Chaisse (ed.), The Regulation of the Global Water Services Market, Cambridge University Press, 2017, pp. 70-90.
– The Portuguese Judiciary amid Old and New Crises, in Richard Devlin and Adam Dodek (eds.), Regulating Judges: Beyond Independence and Accountability, Edward Elgar Publishing, 2016, pp. 313-330.
– O Contrato de Fornecimento na Grande Distribuição Retalhista, in António Pinto Monteiro (ed.), Temas de Direito dos Contratos, vol. II, Rei dos Livros, 2016, pp. 38-62.
– Harmonisation of Arbitration Laws in the Asia-Pacific: Trendy or Necessary?, in Muruga Perumal Ramaswamy and João Ribeiro (eds.), Trade Development through Harmonization of Commercial Law, UNCITRAL Regional Centre for Asia and the Pacific, New Zealand Association for Comparative Law, 2015, pp. 217-231.
– Os contratos de adesão nas relações comerciais entre a China e Moçambique (Standard contracts in the trade between China and Mozambique), in Wei Dan and Orquídea Massarongo Jona (eds.), “Questões Jurídicas Contemporâneas relativas ao Comércio e Investimento China-África’, Almedina, 2014, pp. 41-63.
– SMEs in the Common European Sales Law, in Ilse Samoy & Marco B.M. Loos (eds.), The position of Small and Medium sized Enterprises in European Contract Law, Intersentia, 2014, pp. 9-26.
– Ethics and consumerism: legal promotion of ethical consumption?, in The ethics of consumption – the citizen, the market and the law, Helena Röcklinsberg and Per Sandin (Eds), Wageningen Academic Publishers, 2013, pp. 141-146.
– Chinese investment in Southern Africa with a Macanese accent?, in Monitoring Regional Integration in Southern Africa Yearbook 2012, André du Pisani, Gerhard Erasmus and Trudi Hartzenberg (Eds), Trade Law Centre (Tralac), Stellenbosch, 2013, pp. 232-250.