On 29 and 30 June 2017 the Faculty of Law of the University of Macau will be hosting the International Conference ‘Consumer Policy in a Comparative Perspective: New Challenges in Chinese, European, and International Law’. The conference features speakers from Macau, mainland China, Hong Kong, Korea, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Germany, and the United Kingdom and includes panels on the following topics:
- Consumer Policy and Access to Information
- Food Safety and Product Liability
- Consumer Policy and Online Markets
- Consumer Policy and Intellectual Property Rights
- Trade and Investment Policies and Consumer Protection
- Consumer Policy and Dispute Resolution
This conference is jointly organized by the Faculty of Law of the University of Macau, the European Society of International Law Interest Group on International Environmental Law, the American Society of International Law Intellectual Property Law Interest Group, and gLAWcal – Global Law Initiatives for Sustainable Development.
You can download the full programme here. To register, please send an email to email@example.com.