On 6 and 7 December 2016 the Faculty of Law of the University of Macau will be hosting the Second International Conference ‘Consumer Policy in China: New Trends and Challenges’. The conference features speakers from Macau, mainland China, Hong Kong, Australia, Italy, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America and includes panels on the following topics:
- Consumers’ Right to Information
- Consumer Policy, Trade and Investment
- Consumer Policy and Dispute Resolution
- Consumer Policy and New Marketplaces
- Internet Domain Name: Consumer Policy on the Digital Market
- Consumer Policy and Competition Law
- Consumer Policy and Healthcare Services
This conference is part of the research project Consumer Policy in China: Protecting the Citizens, Strengthening the Domestic Market and Building an Ecological Civilization’ (Research Project funded by the University of Macau, Project Reference MYRG2015-00219-FLL).
You can download the full programme here.