I am pleased to announce that the research project of which I am Principal Investigator, entitled ‘Consumer Policy in China: Protecting the Citizens, Strengthening the Domestic Market and Building an Ecological Civilization’ has been approved by the Research Committee of the University of Macau as a Level 4 project. The total amount of funding is MOP 2,224,560 for a 36-month project.
– Fernando Dias Simões, University of Macau, Macau (Principal Investigator)
– Julien Chaisse, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Co-Principal Investigator)
– Thomas J. Schoenbaum, George Washington University, USA (Co-Principal Investigator)
– Jean-Yves Heurtebise, Fujen Catholic University, Taiwan (Co-Principal Investigator)
– Leire Escajedo San Epifanio, University of the Basque Country, Spain (Co-Principal Investigator)